November 9th, 2012 Friday, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm *one hour lunch break
- An in depth understanding of Dr. Schussler’s healing system which has an affinity with the physical body at the cellular level
- Each cell salt will be discussed in detail using colorful power point presentation
- We will look closely at the face and use this as a method by which we can determine which salt/ salts are deficient
- Class attendees will have the opportunity to analyze their own face and then to work together in pairs or groups to analyze the faces of class mates. Sally will also hand out pictures of faces to ensure plenty of practice!
- Sally will discuss the life and philosophy of Dr. Edward Bach
- Dr. Bach called his first 12 essences , “The 12 Healers or Soul Types”
- Each “Healer” will be presented via colorful power point presentation, attendees will gain better understanding of the Bach system which maintains that the root of all suffering lies in the mental and emotional realm
- Sally will link the 12 Healers with the 12 Schussler Cell Salts
Reading List:The 12 Healers – Edward Bach & The Facial Diagnosis of Cell Salts – David Card
Please bring to class a small hand mirror, a small magnifying glass (if your eyesight is poor) and a good size color picture of an interesting face cut from a magazine.
Tuition, including lunch and dinner: $145
Tuition, lodging and all meals (dorm style room): $245
Tuition, lodging and all meals (private room): $275
Tuition, Lodging and all meals for the whole series (dorm style room): $650
Tuition, Lodging and all meals for the whole series (private room): $770
*This is one of three classes being offered by visiting instructor Sally Tamplin. The entire series (The 12 Cell Salts of Dr. Schussler / The 12 Healers of Dr. Edward Bach, Emergency Response Homeopathy / Homeopathy for Influenza including Pandemic Disease and Flower Essences for Spiritual Growth) is offered at a discounted price for $349, including lunches.
Students staying at the retreat should plan on arriving at Peaceful Meadow Retreat between 2:00 and 8:00 pm of the day before class begins and leaving by noon the morning after class ends.
We reserve the option to cancel a class 30 days in advance (in case of insufficient registration), so please do not make your flight reservations until after that date. In case of a cancellation, those who paid in full will receive a full refund. We reserve the option to cancel a class 30 days in advance (in case of insufficient registration), so please do not make your flight reservations until after that date. In case of a cancellation, those who paid in full will receive a full refund.
For cancellations made by guests, we offer a full refund if cancellation is received 30 days before class start time, 50% refund if cancellation is received between 1-3 weeks before class start time and 25% refund if cancellation is received within a week of class start time. We are happy to transfer a 100% credit towards another class at Peaceful Meadow Retreat to be used within 1 year.